About a month ago Apple officially released the new “10.15 Catalina” system and there is a new one….
Technically, you should upgrade to a new system only after 3-4 months when it comes out (to avoid bugs and bugs).
It’s not new that Apple limits operating systems to hardware!
In order to upgrade to the new system, one of the following macs is required Or newer
- MacBook Early 2015
- MacBook Air Mid 2012
- MacBook Pro Mid 2012
- Mac mini Late 2012
- iMac Late 2012
- Mac Pro Late 2013
- Before upgrading, Mac must be backed up with Time Machine.
- Direct link to system upgrade via Apple website <כאן>
- On Aimecs, upgrading to an SSD will otherwise be slow after upgrading
- For example, if you have an old Mac from 2009,2010,2011, you can install 10.14 Mojave (earlier system) on it.
So what’s new?
Photo software has “progressed slightly” and is capable of displaying photos by days, weeks.
In addition, you can edit and make effects to higher-level images than the previous version
- The movies can be shortened with Trim (ie only cut sections. You can’t put effects, etc.).
- For movie editing, iMovie can be used which is understandable in all Apple systems.
After the whole world hated cursing iTunes (the music software), there was no choice but to change it “name, and interface” (that’s about what happened with Windows Vista that became Windows 7).
Apple has released new software with a much more convenient and simple interface from iTunes. You can copy Mp3 files by dragging the software (without breaking your head).
- That’s nice, today Spotify software dominates and at $ 20 a month you can buy access to a song library online.
The software interface has been “enhanced”, enabling gallery-like notes (wide layout) to be arranged.
In addition, you can conveniently sort notes and share notes via a link or email.
It’s nice! The software shows the number of hours you spent on the Mac (and there is also a breakdown by how long you used each software).
Don’t worry – it doesn’t show which sites you surfed 🙂
Unlike Voice Over which translates every action into voice, with Voice Control you can control the voice by voice!
So you can say for example Open Safari and the browser will open automatically.
This Pitzer is nice but in my estimation, it only works in English (I haven’t checked).
Whatever, Safari is rubbish, so if it’s already Open Chrome.
apple arcade (games)
Apple decided to connect to the gaming niche (games that are mostly fun, less graphic and complex games)…
Apple Store for games at cheap market prices (a few dollars per game) + option to connect an XBOX lotus connection (cool)
TV App (TV)
Possibility to watch movies like Netflix for example.
According to what I suggested, there is no Hebrew translation and the price per movie …
- Option to see advanced-level weather forecast with a timeline up to hour resolution! (Can be useful in tourism).
- Option to connect iPad Pro> Pro Bottle and create an external screen from it (nice, in my opinion, less useful).
Option to use “Apple Watch” to open operating system access (don’t know how important this is)
From 10.13 Apple has increased the security level to the level that a lot of software requesting access, do not work properly!
So that software like Teamviewer, drivers for devices like Wacom and development tools, DJs don’t work properly
To give access, go into privacy settings and allow access to any software (which also sometimes doesn’t work properly)
You can cancel the SIP diagnostic level and fix the problems permanently!
Edits and writes on every field except football. He has an obsessive relationship with business and technology trends, is sure to be the funniest to say sweet potato. Commercial content manager for TechAmbo.